INTERNAL FALL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT INSPECTOR TRAINING (IN-CLASS)
Upon completion of this inspection course, persons in charge of determining whether fall protection equipment should be kept in service or taken out of service and will be able to make a well-informed decision.
Standards and regulations will also be covered in the training, along with what they comprise and how they apply to the inspection procedure. After completing the course, the student will be given a certificate stating that they have satisfied the OHSA and CSA requirements.
For On-Site training at your location on a date of your choice, please contact us for a quote.
During Fall Protection Equipment Inspector training, will cover the following topics and activities.
Standards – CSA (Canadian Standards Association)
- Regulations – OHSA (Occupational Health and Safety Act)
- Inspection process for a range of fall protection equipment
- Full body harnesses
- Shock absorbing and positioning lanyards
- Self retracting lifelines
- Anchorage connectors
- Inspection of Key components
- Webbing, hardware, stitching, labels, buckles, d-rings
- Documentation methods / recording and logging of inspections
- Equipment cleaning and storage
- hands-on inspection experience with field-used fall gear, giving students the opportunity to touch, feel, look for, and discuss the types of damaged discussed in the class