Delivery Method: Onsite Options Available
Important Notice: N/A
- CPO approved Training course explores roles and responsibilities of parties, as it pertains to WHMIS regulation.
- Course reviews labeling requirements, classes & requirement for MSDS management under WHMIS regulation.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define WHMIS/ GHS
- Understand roles and responsibilities of all parties
- Categories of hazards, labelling requirement & MSDS management
- Identify hazards & pictogram associated with each category
- Understating use of MSDS/ SDS
- Find specific information about hazards and precautions using the SDS
Workers who may come in contact with chemicals