Delivery Method: Onsite Option Available
Important Notice: N/A
Course teaches participants to be able to identify and analyze workplace hazards. Training will enable the participants to recommend suitable corrective actions, based on risk and severity of hazards. Program reviews different types and stages of workplace inspections
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Identify legislative requirements, as it pertains to workplace inspections
• Identify and analyze workplace hazards
• Identify hazardous conditions within the workplace.
• Report and recommend controls for identified hazards.
• Evaluate and recommend controls for the hazards
Managers, supervisors, JHSC members, health and safety representatives