Delivery Method: Onsite Option Available
Important Notice: Under Regulation 297/13, all employees must attend this training within 30 days of employment
Regulation 297/13 affects every worker and supervisor working in provincially regulated companies in Ontario.
- Duties, rights & responsibilities of workers under the OH&S act
- Duties, rights & responsibilities of employers under the OH&S act
- Duties, rights & responsibilities of supervisors under the OH&S act
- Duties, rights & responsibilities of JHSC members and reps
- IRS (Internal Responsibility System)
- The roles of legislative parties i.e. MOL, WSIB and other designated entities
- Key Workplace hazards, Occupational illnesses
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
- As added bonus, we can review company specific policies and procedures.