The development of a safety management system is needed to build a solid foundation for any safety program. Having a health & safety management system in place will allow your organization to have policies and procedures, which will strengthen your safety culture.
Phoenix Health and Safety Consulting Services Inc. can help by providing on site, your convenience service. Our team will conduct a GAP assessment to understand the needs of your business and “gaps” as it pertains to legal compliance.
We then work with your team to develop a safety management system, that under stands your needs as a business and keeps you in check from a legal standpoint!
We will develop your health and safety policies, procedures and tools, as well as a framework for implementation designed to meet your specific needs.
Key features of the manual include:
- Roles and responsibilities of all workplace parties as it pertains to health & safety
- Work-site specific GAP analysis to identify your workplace hazards & actions plans to resolve the challenges
- Easy-to-use tools, templates and forms
How does this benefit you?
- Consistency of H&S policies and programs within your organization
- Tools that will support your team to be self-sufficient: Workplace Inspections, Accident Investigation etc.
- Paper and electronic copy allows you to make changes as need be
- Consultation with a health and safety expert to support the implementation of the manual