Delivery Method: Onsite Option Available
Important Notice: N/A
Our training program identifies the risks associated with poor ergonomic postures and necessary controls to prevent musculoskeletal disorders (MSD’s) from occurring.
This program will provide participants with awareness on Musculoskeletal Disorders, and assist them in recognizing and reducing ergonomic hazards.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will:
- Understand Ergonomics as it pertains to their workplace i.e. Office/ Industrial
- Types of Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Identifying Risks associated with poor ergonomic postures
- Develop Ergonomic Solutions and Controls
- Suggest improvements to workstation layouts/ designs
Target Audience: Employees, JHSC, Supervisors