Title: Ergonomics: Office & Industrial
Delivery Method: Onsite Option Available
Important Notice: N/A
Our training program identifies the risks associated with poor ergonomic postures and necessary controls to prevent musculoskeletal disorders (MSD’s) from occurring.
This program will provide participants with awareness on Musculoskeletal Disorders, and assist them in recognizing and reducing ergonomic hazards.
- Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify types of workplace incidents &illnesses
- Identify roles and responsibilities of different parties within the workplace, as it pertains to workplace incidents
- Explain the investigation process
- Recognize the contributing factors & root causes of workplace incidents
- Recognize prevention techniques
- Conduct a mock investigation
Employees, JHSC, Supervisors